Vintage Vino & Vinyl Summer Series Night Market
September 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Announcing a new Summer Series at the winery starting July 8th and repeating monthly thru the Summer:
First WAS: 7/8 and 8/5 are in the books! Thank you to all who came out – they have been amazing!
Coming Up: Sept 30th 6-9pm
Come on out for the final summer night market with vintage vibes!
- Enjoy a live DJ spinning retro tunes on the crush pad
- Indulge in Fantastic street food for your bellies
- Sip wine and wander the vineyard featuring a vintage car display of rare classics from local collectors
- Shop local vendors and makers curated by The Exchange Artisan Markets
“Come on out…man….!” ✌️🍷😎
- Local Guest DJ: Troy Campbell
- Two Food Trucks! Buenos Aires Grill AND Engine 41 Pizza
- Shaved Ice Vendor Frozen in Time to keep you cool and sweet
- Local Maker’s Market Curated by The Exchange Artisan Markets: Album Revolution, Let Life Fly, Wild Sierra Handmade, Marisa Creations, H&L Natural Soap, Mystical Moonbeams, Makiwear, Arizmendi Ceramics, Snob, Flying Needle Design Studio, Ruby Ramirez Artwork
- New Vintages of Wine to Enjoy: 2021 Albarino Pet Nat and 2019 Noble Beast Cabernet Sauvignon
*NO OUTSIDE FOOR OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED, PLEASE NO PETS OR CHILDREN OFF-LEASH
*SEATING IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (WE ARE PUTTING OUT AL THE TABLES AND CHAIRS WE HAVE!)
LONE BUFFALO WINE CLUB EVENTS
Become a Bison Waller Wine Club member and you are invited to four exclusive wine club pick-up parties each year.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos from our most recent events.
Call us at (530) 823-1159 about booking the winery for small to medium sized private gatherings, group tours & tastings, winemaker dinners, rehearsal dinners, etc. (Sorry, no weddings).