OPEN FOR BUSINESS & FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - December 31 @ 5:00 pm
Lone Buffalo is closely following the updates regarding the state of current events surrounding COVID-19 and navigating the impact on our operations, customers and employees. We are following the guidelines of the CDC, CA Dept of Health and the California Wine Institute and are working in partnership with The Placer County Vintners Association, Placer County and community leaders as we adjust to these dynamic times.
UPDATED 11/16: Wineries in Placer County may still operate safely, outdoors and is currently in the PURPLE Tier. a Meal purchase is not required to sit outside, however we ask that you help support Food Trucks with purchases when they are scheduled. Winter Tip: We have outdoor heaters, fire pits and cozy blankets for the patio but also recommend you dress warmly.
Tasting Flights & Wines by the Glass or Bottle, Self-Service Tailgaiting & Picnics In the Vineyard, Drive-Thru, Curb Side Pick Up
1) Seated Table Service: Seated table service of wine flights and wines by the glass or bottle. Table seating is limited so reservations are suggested. Walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first served basis when non-reserved tables are available.
2) Curbside Pick Up: Want to get your wines “sans contact?” No problem, just call ahead with your order and to let us know you’re coming and we’ll come out to your car and deliver curbside. (530) 823-1159.
- No outside alcohol is permitted per ABC rules.
- No groups larger than 6.
- Social Distancing guidelines must be followed.
- Face coverings are required when not seated.
- Picnics are ok outside only
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE:
Nov. 28 – Bounty Food Truck
Dec. 5th – Buckhead BBQ
Dec. 6th – Hot Mama’s
Dec. 12th – Get Fried
Dec. 19th – Nor Cal Kitchen
Walk-ins are based on availability – reservations are encouraged – call ahead (530) 823-1159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Physical distancing required. Face coverings are required when not seated. No groups larger than 6.
*Please see our Protocols Announcement for all the details on how we are handling public safety guidelines and regulations.
Thank you for your support. We value your business AND your health!
LONE BUFFALO WINE CLUB EVENTS
Become a Bison Waller Wine Club member and you are invited to four exclusive wine club pick-up parties each year. Sign Up.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos from our most recent events.
Call us at (530) 823-1159 about booking the winery for small to medium sized private gatherings, group tours & tastings, winemaker dinners, rehearsal dinners, etc. (Sorry, no weddings).