OPEN FOR BUSINESS & FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - December 31 @ 5:00 pm
Lone Buffalo is closely following the updates regarding the state of current events surrounding COVID-19 and navigating the impact on our operations, customers and employees. We are following the guidelines of the CDC, CA Dept of Health and the California Wine Institute and are working in partnership with The Placer County Vintners Association, Placer County and community leaders as we adjust to these dynamic times.
UPDATED 10/1: Wineries in Placer County may still operate safely, outdoors and is currently in the RED Tier. A meal purchase is required in order to sit inside. Meal purchase not required to sit outside, however we ask that you help support Food Trucks with purchases when they are scheduled.
Tasting Flights & Wines by the Glass or Bottle, Self-Service Tailgaiting & Picnics In the Vineyard, Drive-Thru, Curb Side Pick Up
1) Seated Table Service: Seated table service of wine flights and wines by the glass or bottle. Table seating is limited so reservations are suggested. Walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first served basis when non-reserved tables are available.
2) Self Service: Want to be a little further away from other people but still get out an enjoy? We offer tailgating and BYO picnicking off premises near the vineyard with purchase by the bottle. This means bring your own chairs, folding tables, blankets, umbrellas, food, etc.
- No outside alcohol is permitted per ABC rules.
- No groups larger than 6.
- Social Distancing guidelines must be followed.
- Face coverings are required when not seated.
- Picnics are ok outside only
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE:
Oct. 25 – Bounty Food Truck
Oct. 31 – Bounty Food Truck
Nov. 8 – Bounty Food Truck
Nov. 28 – Bounty Food Truck
Dec. 6th – Hot Mama’s
Dec. 19th – Nor Cal Kitchen
Walk-ins are based on availability – reservations are encouraged – call ahead (530) 823-1159 or email email@example.com. Physical distancing required. Face coverings are required when not seated. No groups larger than 6.
*Please see our Protocols Announcement for all the details on how we are handling public safety guidelines and regulations.
Thank you for your support. We value your business AND your health!
LONE BUFFALO WINE CLUB EVENTS
Become a Bison Waller Wine Club member and you are invited to four exclusive wine club pick-up parties each year. Sign Up.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos from our most recent events.
Call us at (530) 823-1159 about booking the winery for small to medium sized private gatherings, group tours & tastings, winemaker dinners, rehearsal dinners, etc. (Sorry, no weddings).