OPEN FOR BUSINESS
June 12, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - December 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Lone Buffalo is closely following the updates regarding the state of current events surrounding COVID-19 and navigating the impact on our operations, customers and employees. We are following the guidelines of the CDC, CA Dept of Health and the California Wine Institute and are working in partnership with The Placer County Vintners Association, Placer County and community leaders as we adjust to these dynamic times.
UPDATED 1/12: Placer County is currently in the Purple Tier and has been released from Governor Newsom’s “Stay at Home Order.” Effective Friday 1/15, Lone Buffalo is OPEN for onsite service, OUTSIDE and for curbside/to go sales anytime!
We have firepits, outdoor heaters & blankets available to help keep you warm but please be sure to dress in layers for colder and inclimate weather.
Onsite, Seated Wine Tasting, Retail Sales, Drive-Thru or Curb Side Pick Up
2) Retail: The winery is open, inside, at a reduced capacity for retail/to-go sales of wine and merchandise during regular hours. No appointment or call is necessary – just come on by or call/email ahead to place an order.
3) Curbside Pick Up: Want to get your wines “sans contact?” No problem, just call ahead with your order and to let us know you’re coming and we’ll come out to your car and deliver curbside. (530) 823-1159.
- Capacity is limited and seating is first come, first served
- Masks are required at all times when not seated at your own table and inside the Tasting Room
- Social distancing guidelines are observed inside and out – tables are placed 6 ft apart
- No groups larger than 6 (until further notice)
- No limos (until further notice)
Thank you for your support. We value your business AND your health!
LONE BUFFALO WINE CLUB EVENTS
Become a Bison Waller Wine Club member and you are invited to four exclusive wine club pick-up parties each year. Sign Up.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos from our most recent events.
Call us at (530) 823-1159 about booking the winery for small to medium sized private gatherings, group tours & tastings, winemaker dinners, rehearsal dinners, etc. (Sorry, no weddings).