OPEN FOR BUSINESS
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - August 31 @ 5:00 pm
Lone Buffalo is closely following the updates regarding the state of current events surrounding COVID-19 and navigating the impact on our operations, customers and employees. We are following the guidelines of the CDC, CA Dept of Health and the California Wine Institute and are working in partnership with The Placer County Vintners Association, Placer County and community leaders as we adjust to these dynamic times.
UPDATED 8/7: Wineries in Placer County may still operate safely, outdoors. The tasting room is closed inside per Governor’s orders but we’ve got plenty of expanded seating outdoors. A meal purchase is NOT REQUIRED (but we have food trucks occasionally and snacks are always available from the cold case).
Tasting Flights & Wines by the Glass or Bottle, Self-Service Tailgaiting & Picnics In the Vineyard, Drive-Thru, Curb Side Pick Up
1) Seated Table Service: Outdoor seated table service of wine flights and wines by the glass or bottle. Table seating is limited so reservations are suggested. Walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first served basis when non-reserved tables are available.
2) Self Service: Want to be a little further away from other people but still get out an enjoy? We offer tailgating and BYO picnicking off premises near the vineyard with purchase by the bottle. This means bring your own chairs, folding tables, blankets, umbrellas, food, etc.
- No outside alcohol is permitted per ABC rules.
- No groups larger than 6.
- Social Distancing guidelines must be followed.
- Face coverings are required when not seated.
- Picnics are ok on or off premises
- Food purchase is not required but appreciated when trucks are scheduled
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE:
August 8th – The Butcher’s Cleaver
August 23rd – Hot Mama’s – *Sunday Funday Brunch Items Available
August 29th – Bucket Head BBQ
August 30th – Bounty Food Truck – *Sunday Funday Brunch Items Available
Sept. 5th – Rokka’s Carribean
Sept. 12th – Bounty Food Truck
Sept. 13th – The Butcher’s Cleaver
Sept. 19th – Bounty Food Truck
Oct. 3rd – Nor Cal Kitchen
Walk-ins are based on availability – reservations are encouraged – call ahead (530) 823-1159. Physical distancing required. Face coverings are required when not seated. No groups larger than 6.
*Please see our Protocols Announcement for all the details on how we are handling public safety guidelines and regulations.
Thank you for your support. We value your business AND your health!
LONE BUFFALO WINE CLUB EVENTS
Become a Bison Waller Wine Club member and you are invited to four exclusive wine club pick-up parties each year. Sign Up.
Visit our Facebook page for more photos from our most recent events.
Call us at (530) 823-1159 about booking the winery for small to medium sized private gatherings, group tours & tastings, winemaker dinners, rehearsal dinners, etc. (Sorry, no weddings).